Thursday, May 1, 2008

5 covers 5/1/08


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




back in the 5th grade we had music class once a week. one week the teacher promised to play us some of the star wars score at the end of class if we were good and payed attention. what she ended up playing for us wasn't what i remembered. it was star wars, but it somehow wasn't. at the time it horrified me. now, i kinda like it.

meco "star wars disco"
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


murder city devils "alcohol" (kinks cover)
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


alex chilton "oogum boogum" (brenton wood cover)
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


cheap trick "california man" (the move cover) - an early pre-elo jeff lynne song. despite my love of elo, it was this cover that led me to the move.
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


further "isobel" (unrest cover) - the music director of my college radio station put this on a mix tape she sent me home with for the summer after finishing my freshman year.
Powered by www.myfabrik.com

-
-

No comments: