Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/08


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




tonight stepf is taking me out to a surprise show for my birthday. last year (about this time?) stepf and ali were so kind as to surprise me by taking me out to see joanna newsom at the disney music hall for my birthday (which is in december). she performed this new, and still as of yet unreleased, song:

joanna newsom "(unknown title)"
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


creedence cleawater revival "porterville" another example of why i hate "best of" collections (as in you miss out on songs like this one).
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


secret machines "underneath the concrete" not sure when the album comes out, but it's leaked...so far i like it a lot more than the last one. i'm guessing this will be the single, if there is one.
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


the left banke "and suddenly"
Powered by www.myfabrik.com


talulah gosh "my best friend"
Powered by www.myfabrik.com

-
-

No comments: